Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Friday, March 19, 2010

I Love NY - Day 14

Do you know the problem: You are travelling and send home postcards to friends and family, but you get home before the postcards do?

For the last couple of years I have stopped sending home paper postcards when I’m travelling. Don’t get me wrong, I am a huge fan of “old-fashioned” paper mail, but when it comes to travel-writing I want to share all I can with those staying back home. I want them to see what I see in text, pictures and graphic – in short: Scrapbooking – without having to wait a week or two for a postcard to reach them. So every night of my vacation I make a scrap of the day and publish it online (Google Web Album) and email friends and family an invitation to go look. It has been a HUGE success for both them and me – they get a real time taste of my vacation, and I have a finished scrapbook before I even get home… You should try it.

If your destination is New York your can use today’s Quick Page called “Writing Home”. As usual you get both transparent png and psd with photo masks. It is 12x12 but to limit the size it is only 200 ppi.


SORRY!
These freebies are no longer available.
Check my store - they might be there.


Weekend is upon us, but I will not rest. I will be posting an alpha both Saturday and Sunday so make sure to stop by…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great qp, thanks for sharing!