Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Friday, April 16, 2010

Tivoli Gardens - Day 2

Isn’t it ironic?

Here I am making a Tivoli Theme and for the first time in thirty-something years I didn’t get to Tivoli on opening day…

Well, never mind. It’s actually not a great loss, as first day is a little bit like Black Friday – way too many people pushing and shoving to get around. I have all summer to get there, and as a Season Card holder I can get in free anytime I want.

When visiting Tivoli you should always bring your camera, but as mine is not a small pocket thing, I don’t bring it as often as I should. I have, however, managed to build up a nice bundle over time, and today I give you some of them as Photo Papers. 

SORRY!
These freebies are no longer available.
Check my store - they might be there.


Oh, by the way… Today is our Queen’s birthday. 70 years old, and still going very strong.

The entire country is celebrating, but as she lives here in Copenhagen, we get the “main attractions”. Gala shows, full dress dinners, all the “pump and circumstance” – it has been going on for days. And today she will come to the balcony at Amalienborg Castle at noon to be congratulated by her people. Unfortunately, a large part of her foreign guests did not make it to the celebrations because the air space over Denmark is closed at the moment due to a giant volcanic ash cloud from the erupting volcano in Iceland. Well, we will make sure she gets a good day after all.

Please come back tomorrow for more of those aged papers and the second alpha.

See you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Grandfather was from Denmark. I am enjoying this series of papers. Thanks so much for your hard work!

Bridget said...

I never have been in Denmark, but I would love to be able to. sometimes...
I know quite some time has gone by since you posted this. Srill I like to say:
Your Queen looks here as royal as they come only in fairy books.

A humble Thank you that you did share it with us and at the same time an even bigger THANK YOU that you are so productive with your Art of creating so many new diggies.

I am an allrounder in crafts and have been wanting since many years to work more with the computer. Now, when I am realy down (with a strong depression) and look for some distraction and color in my live I try to do scrapbooking and learning to use PSE. There your freebies will come in handy. Hope to post something in your Gallery soon.

A big hug

Bridget