Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Monday, May 24, 2010

I felt it!


I hope you have had a nice weekend. And if you, like me, are among the lucky ones living in a country where today is an extra Sunday, I hope you are still having a nice weekend…

You may have noticed that I “cheated” yesterday and posted a little unscheduled Sunday gift (couldn’t stay away). If you missed it, please go grab it now.

But now I’m back on the scheduled program and ready to give you today’s freebie. I have a new action toy from Atomic Cupcake, and I LOVE it! I made you an alpha in fresh spring green puffed felt.


I hope you like it, because I have a feeling this will come in A LOT of colours and patterns over the summer…

I will probably be back again tomorrow with something from the texture department. See you then?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your talent! I love felt in digiscraping it adds so much texture!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your talent! I love felt in digiscraping it adds so much texture! Thanks again!

Glenda. said...

Thank you. I love how much you love what you do. Us too!

Shannon said...

Thank you so much for all your freebies! I really appreciate it!