Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Sunday, June 20, 2010

Felt Orange…

My mother’s birthday yesterday went great. We did have a little dispute over what to watch on TV as the World Cup coincided with the Swedish crown princess’s wedding. But the birthday girl got the deciding vote and we ended up watching the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen. No football match could ever match that… Not even the one where my own national team, Denmark, beat Cameroun 2-1! (I guess that tells you that I am not that much into football). If you put true love and fairytales up against sweaty men on grass, I take the fairytale any day, thank you very much! (Click on the picture for more info)


But back to business!

It’s been 3 weeks since I last made you a Puffy Felt Alpha. That means it’s time for another one.

Today you get an orange version that goes great with the two you already have - the Green and the Pink.


Have a great Sunday and please come back tomorrow for a new freebie.

1 comment:

Rarole said...

I'll take the Fairy-tale story every time. Glad your Mom had a nice Birthday!