Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Wednesday, June 2, 2010

To go with Puffy Felt Alphas 2

When I get a new PS Action I am “out of reach” for a couple of hours. But when I get 7 new Actions I am gone for days…

And that is what happened the last few days.

You will of course benefit from my absence as it all resulted in a kit of elements and a few extra papers to match the Puffy Felt Alphas from last week. I hope you can use it.

Don’t forget to download the alphas and the matching papers (click on previews below to download)





I will try and be back with something new tomorrow, but if not I am sure to be back on Friday with another “Little Bit”. See you then?


2 comments:

Francesca said...

Thank you for all your wonderful freebies!

NanaScraps said...

ahhh I love the alpha to this kit...also love the name..thanks for sharing