Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Friday, October 22, 2010

”A Little Bit” Autumn

As promised, today I return the “A Little Bit” Friday. I have made you 3 autumn items (try and say that 3 times really fast - autumn items-autumn items-autumn items…). 1 foliage paper, 1 leaf border and 1 crate of beautiful autumn apples.
.
Please Notice! - Since posting this freebie I have been communicating with the creator of the crate I have used, Justie from Just Creations, and it seems I have not been the best reader of her TOU. I have used the crate without altering it and that is not allowed. She has been kind enough to let me keep the freebie up, but I think it will only be fair to give her the credit she deserves. So - if you make layouts with it that you publish in galleries, on websites or any other public place, please make sure to include her in your credits. You can se the details in my credit file included in the zip. Thank you!

Click on image to download.

And now I think it’s time to prepare you for some news… It’s good news for me but maybe not so much for you. You see, I am going on holiday on Tuesday! I will be gone for 1 week and will not be able to post anything while I’m gone. Sorry.

BUT - as I am going somewhere extremely inspiring (Rome, Italy) I guess you will benefit from it when I return.

I will try and leave you with a posting every day before I leave so you have something to keep you busy until 2 November.

See you tomorrow?




2 comments:

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

Oh, how exciting for you Trine! Have a wonderful vacation, and don't worry about us, we'l still be here when you get back. :) Have a safe trip Trine, have a blast!!

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list