Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Friday, December 31, 2010

My best wishes

Today’s post offers no freebie. But it does offer something just as important…

On this day - the last of 2010 - I want to thank you all for you kindness, encouragements, help, comments and downloads in my first year in this digiscrap blog world. I can’t believe it’s been a year already - and I can’t believe it’s only been a year… You all made my many hours spend by the computer worth while. I can say without hesitation that I now have good friends all over the world.

So big thanks to all of you and

I wish the best for you and hope to “see” much more of you in 2011.






5 comments:

Sim said...

Happy new year Trine, for you and all people you love.Big thanks to you!
XXX Sim.

annlo said...

Happy New Year and thank you!

Rarole said...

Trine, Thank you for ALL of your kindnesses to us. You have been most generous - and freely have given us wonderful things throughout the year. Have a very good 2011.

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

Hi Trine! Happy New Year to you too. You have been so generous, and was a blessing to so many of us digi-scrappers. sending you love from your friend from the tropics!

marsie55 said...

Well, this is a very belated wish, but I hope that 2011 is a very good year to you and those you love, and I leave a very heartfelt "thank you" for all your kindness throughout the year .. it is always very much appreciated. Happy New Year!! xxx