Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Monday, April 18, 2011

Awards, Royalty & a Freebie

Today I have A LOT to share with you, so grab a cup of coffee and hang in there - the reward is at the end…


First of all - I have received my first award! I am both honoured and a little humble but most of all I’m proud. Most of all because it was given to me by a person I respect very much, Jacquii John, store owner of Scrap It Sassy and blog owner of http://lavendelcreations.blogspot.com/. Thank you SO MUCH Jacquii!



I will of course pay it forward and give it to some of the blogs I love. This is not easy at all as I have a very long list of loved blogs, but I asked myself “If closed down tomorrow, which blogs would you miss the most?”, and the first 4 blogs that popped up in my mind will hereby receive this award from me.







You should all know that I wouldn’t be what I am without you guys!


Now on to “The Royal Corner”.


To Jayleigh3 and all other interested I will give you a little extra information about the Danish Royal Family and the Christening (Thank you Jayleigh3 for giving me the word. I knew baptism wasn’t quite right but couldn’t for the life of me remember “Christening”).


The cute princess on tip-toes is named Isabella (Henrietta Ingrid Margrethe) and her big brother is Prince Christian (Valdemar Henri John).


The somewhat peculiar names for the twins - Minik and Ivola - are Greenlandic.


You can find much more information and pictures on the Danish Monarchy’s website (in both English and French): http://kongehuset.dk/english/

And on the Crown Prince and Crown Princess’s website: http://www.hkhkronprinsen.dk/english.php


Well, if you have been hanging on so far you deserve the freebie and here it is.


Click on image for direct download.


Have a great day and please come back soon.








7 comments:

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

Congratulations on your award! You deserve it for the hard work and talent you share so freely. :) Loved the royalty updates too...love the little darlings. :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

Skeletalmess said...

I'm both humbled and honored by your kind words and award, it's things like this that makes it all worth while and keeps the creative fire burning, a big THANK YOU!

Lois B said...

We call this Baptism in our Church. I believe the Royals do too! :)

Trine Secher said...

I have now checked the Royal Family's website and the English version use "Christening". But the good thing about language is we can use whatever word we like :o)

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these items...