Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Misc-Mix 01

I have recently been downloading some free PS Shapes from shapes4free.com and today I played around with some of them. That resulted in a new Freebie Group I have decided to call “Misc-Mix”. My plan is to make them from time to time and include a mix of elements not necessarily related to each other. I hope you’ll like the concept and find use for the items in your layouts.

If you have the time I would love a comment from you so I know what you think about it - is it something I should continue making?


Click image for direct download.


I’ll be back with “A Little Bit” on Friday.







7 comments:

Gothic Inspirations said...

Thank you so much, this will be so useful! Thank you for sharing your talent. Hugs, Jess

Joann said...

how cute thank you

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Stacey said...

thank you so much! these are great!

Anonymous said...

Great freebie :)
Thanks a lot

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for these items...

melliel said...

Thanks for the great freebies.