Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Friday, July 15, 2011

Buttons Up!

I still have so much to tell you all but since my apperances here is so rare I will not wast your time with details and just give you the short version:

My training went great (I really like to teach) so I take another 4 weeks starting on Monday :o)

I invested in two new computers and upgrated my PSE to 9.0 :o)

When moving all my stuff from the old computer to the new one I placed it all on a (new) external hard drive … and then it broke down… and I lost EVERYTHING!!!! :o(((

Before you start yelling BACK UP: I had most of it backed up – but as zip files!!! So far I have spend 2 weeks un-zipping and have only finished about a quater of the files :o0

All this mess means that I haven’t got much to work with when making you freebies so you have to be patience for all the good stuff to return.

I did, however, compfort myself with a very small shopping sprea and bought something to use for today’s freebie for you:

A pack of buttons in lovely summer colours – I do hope you like them.

Click here or image for direct download (4shared)

I will try to return soon with more freebies as I very much miss to design.

Stay cool!

6 comments:

Tim.C said...

Nice to see you back. Thanks for your work.

Stacey said...

thank you for the super buttons! sorry about all the hard work you have to do!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

mareda said...

There is a free program called Unziplify that you might find real handy. I use it all the time
"Unziplify provides an easy one-click method of extracting an entire folder full of ZIP, RAR, and ACE files. Simply right-click on a folder or drive in Windows Explorer, and select "Unziplify". Every archive found in that folder will be extracted at once. Its the most painless way to Extract archives yet!"

Trine Secher said...

To Mereda!

I LOVE YOU!!!!

Thank you SO MUCH for your tip. Unziplify has just saved me weeks of work. I can't begin to express my gratitude.

XOXOXO
Trine

Anonymous said...

Trina -
Thank you so much for the buttons and all of the other goodies you have given us. They are very much appreciated.
Don't work too hard - you really do need a little time to just relax.
Perkypine