Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Thursday, September 22, 2011

A heart warming award...

Yesterday I was given this award by Diana (Diana's Creations) that means a lot to me:


I know I'm not supposed to link back or anything but I think I'll let Diana's words speak rather than my own. So please go to her blog and see why I got it. I must admit her post brought tears to my eyes.

Thank you doesn't even begin to cover what I want to say to Diana - but I don't know any other words for it, so:

THANK YOU!

I'll be back shortly with today's post so stay tuned.


1 comment:

Sim said...

Hello Trine!
I completely agree with Diana!!
You're such a sweet heart, that you deserve all people love you & your blog!
Congratulations & hugs from France.