Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Accidental Valentine 6 & 7

Now we have come to the elements for the Accidental Valentine Kit....

Those of you who know me also know that I LOVE my actions and if you didn't know, today you'll find out. The element packs for today contains ribbons & bows and envelopes with cards. In the envelope pack I have included both pngs and layered psds so those of you with PS/PSE can put the cards in the envelopes. I hope you will have fund with it all.

Click each image for direct downloads (4shared).



I'll be back (hopefully tomorrow) with more elements. See you then?


6 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Feb. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

Stacey said...

thank you so much for the fantastic elements!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these downloads...

Susanne said...

Thank you for these nice freebies!!

Im.HeartGem said...

Love the elements! Thanks for sharing so generously.

Angela said...

Thank you for the lovely freebies!!