Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Monday, December 24, 2012

Busy times


Chopping the almonds, basting the goose, cleaning the bathrooms, trying to make myself look slightly presentable before the guests arrive....

I DO love Christmas, but, boy, there is a lot to do in a very short time. That is why I won't be able to post your last Advent freebie today after all. Tomorrow should be a lot more laid back and I'm almost sure to find time for you then.

Until then, let me bring you this lovely greeting downloaded today from The Graphics Fairy and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.


Lots of Love & Best Christmas Wishes,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for all the freebies you have given us this season! I know it takes a lot of time to do this and your efforts are really appreciated! Merry Christmas!

Stacey said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Day!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the snowflakes.

Merry, merry Christmas!!!