Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Didn't make it today...

I didn't quite finish today's Advent Calendar Freebie, so instead I give you what should have been the 15th freebie, but was replaced by something else because of the big file.

I have uploaded the "Christmas Ball Glitter Overlays" to Dropbox, so if you have the patience and the bandwidth, you can now get it there (72 MB). The overlay freebie contains only the middle size Christmas balls.

Click image for download (Dropbox).

I plan on returning tomorrow with 18 & 19. See you!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

these are gorgeous! thank you so much!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thanks so much for sharing!