Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Thursday, December 20, 2012

More Forest Christmas


Since you were all so delighted by the Forest Christmas Papers posted in the beginning of the month, I have made you a few more. This time a little less basic - hope it's OK.

The pack contains 4 full size papers with trees and deer and snowy hills.

Click image for direct download (4shared) or use alternative links below image.

As usual I will try my best to be back tomorrow with Day 21.

8 comments:

Sim said...

I wish you and yours a warm and happy Xmas Trine. Many kisses, and thank you, always.

Valkyrie Designs said...

thank you so much for all your wonderful gifts !!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous papers! Thanks so much!

NathL said...

beautifull appers! thank you :)
find some freebies for you too on my blog :)
NathL

Stacey said...

these are gorgeous too! thank you so much!

NathL said...

I shared your freebie on my blog with my favorite Winter freebies!
I shared this on my blog. Come and see if you find a gift for you too :)

thank you for this gift :)
NathL

ike said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS - Thank You.
Best wishes for the New Year xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

I love these! Thank you so much for sharing them!